What data is being collected?
When using our site there are different types of Personal Data that might be collected. The data might be collected by the site itself or through third parties. These are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, email address and website.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is required by the Website to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
How the data is collected?
On middle-earth-diaries.com website some personal data might be collected in a couple of ways.
- Blog comments – if you post a comment on one of our blog posts our site will collect your name, email address and optionally a website. This data is stored on our server located in Germany.
- Email contact – when you contact us via a contact form on our site we collect your name and email address to be able to reply to your request in a personal manner. This data is stored on our server located in Germany.
Who might we share your data with?
- Google Analytics – We share your IP address with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
- YouTube – is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate the content of this kind on its pages. Data collected: cookies and usage data.
- Gravatar – is an image visualization service provided by Automattic Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate the content of this kind on its pages. Data collected: email address and usage data.
- MailChimp – is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC. Data collected: email address.
We do not otherwise share or supply personal information to third parties. We do not sell or rent your personal information to marketers or third parties.
What do we do with your data?
The data we collect from you is used to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience. By submitting your information on this website, you agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling Your Requests – we use your e-mail addresses to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Customer Service – We communicate with our users on a regular basis via email to provide requested services.
- Email Marketing – we also use your email address to send you other types of communications that you can control, including information about new themes, customer surveys and special promotions.
How Long Do We Keep Hold of Your Information?
We retain data for the purposes of reporting and backup for a period of up to five years. Where you have requested that we do so, we will take steps to delete your data from our system.
How can I access information you hold about me?
You may exercise certain rights regarding your Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards (e.g. EU citizens) may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- withdraw your consent at any time
- object to processing of your Data
- access your Data
- verify and seek rectification
- restrict the processing of your Data
- have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed
- receive your Data and have it transferred to another controller
Owner and data controller:
- Ivana Zaharija
- Münchner Allee 15c
- 83435 Bad Reichenhall
- Telefon: +4915756149582
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated : April 28, 2019